Jim Feek, CEP, RFC
Estate Planner and Financial Consultant
We work on a team philosophy... with allied professionals: lawyers, accountants, fiduciaries, financial advisers and psychologists specializing in Life Coaching...all hand-selected.
Our collaboration of intellectual capital represents over 200 years of experience in brain power which cannot be equaled on a national basis.
We manage our clients’ risk, tax, and financial goals with up-to-date advanced strategies to protect them from frivolous lawsuits, excessive taxes and unnecessary market risk.
Our job is to access and quarterback the opportunities and resources elsewhere unobtainable through customized solutions bringing world class products at the most competitive price in the marketplace.
Our value proposition transcends dollars, and, after all is said and done we have eliminated the consequences of costs to family and business emotionally, physically and financially.
Our Services of Expertise Include:
• Business Succession Planning
• Estate & Legacy Planning
• Charitable Planning
• Select Executive Benefit Planning
• Retirement Solutions
• Life & Long-Term Care Planning
• East King County Estate Planning Council
• The Seattle Foundation
• National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
(Past President of Seattle Chapter)
• Association of Advanced Life Underwriters (AALU)
• National Institute of Certified Estate Planners
• National Association of Registered Financial Consultants
• International Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
(Top of the Table, Life Status)
• Served on over 20 advisory boards at non-profits, universities, foundations, committees and financial/insurance groups and forums.